Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jelly's admission #2

So on my last post, I said that I would reveal all. I never said I would do it all in one post, though!! So here goes admission number two...I'm in love. I know this is silly, but I am in love with a jumbo, green, fuzzy spider that has legs that just won't quit. I visit Spidey (that is my pet name for him) in the morning before I go for a walk and tell him how excited I am. I take him into my "sleeping" room during the day when my foster mom and dad go to work. I grab him when everyone comes home in the evening and I take him outside for a lovely game of chase. He lets me catch him after my foster mom throws him. He truly knows how to treat a girl! I have fallen head over heals for him many times (okay, so those long legs get under foot when I am running with him and I trip. Just like a girl in love to be clutsy!). Anyway, don't tell Bettis, but my foster mom says that she is going to try to find Bettis a new Spider so I can take my Spidey with me when I get a forever home. I say "when" because someone is going to want me soon. Spidey and I talk about it and he says that I am such a joy that someone will have to love me sooner or later. And, I say what a bargain...You get me and Spidey! I don't think you can go wrong with that deal. He is such a charmer! Well, I better get going before Bettis and Bean find me typing this. I don't want them to start the "Jelly and Spidey sitting in a tree" song again. I mean, really, when have you seen a greyhound in a tree anyway?? BOYS!!! They are nothing like my Spidey!!

No comments: