Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I can't believe she is doing this to me!


Oh my gosh...Seriously people, what is up with my foster mom? How embarassing, a guy can't even sleep around here without her sneaking up and snapping a picture. What is up with that? I'm going to have to start wearing my boxers when I sleep to keep her from catching me in these poses.
So, how does one recover from this kind of a photo. Well, I will take myself back to my dignified self and tell you how well things have been going for me. As you can see, I USED to be relaxed (now that I know a camera is right around the corner, we will see how that works out). I do sleep on my back a lot. What can I say, it is comfortable. I will do a rocking horse jog around the yard if you throw me my stuffies, but I am retired and don't care to run much. I am diginified, so my walks are happy little strolls through the neighborhood. I am not in a hurry to go anywhere now that I am retired. I absolutely love my people. I hate when they leave me, but if they give me a milk bone before they leave, I don't give them sad eyes. I LOVE TO EAT! I have to say that I don't need caviar, just food. I have a very healthy metabolism and don't gain weight easily. I don't really like to have my toenails dremeled, but there is not much I can do to stop it, so I just sleep through it. In fact, that is pretty much my answer to everything. I just go to sleep. Well, rather than bore you with my dignified ramblings, I am going to go back to sleep. Tally Ho!

No comments: