Thursday, January 22, 2009

So who is Hawkeye today?


Good morning! So, my foster mom asked me to describe myself. I am pretty smart, so I thought I would do it in one word. I am a fun loving-stuffie playing-people cuddling-nonbarking-energetic-life is good-handsome dude!! How's that for one word? I just LOVE LIFE!! I can't be fenced in. There is too much to do and so little time. I love to play with stuffies. I really like the ones that make some noise and move on their own (see below), but I am non-discriminatory when it comes to stuffies. I will play with them all. I don't mind having cats in the house with me and I am okay with small dogs. HOWEVER, my foster mom says to think about it if you want me with a small dog because I am very energetic! I would love to be with another pet of the canine persuasion. Again, I am non-discriminatory when it comes to breed. I really do not like the crate but I do like walks. I don't get into stuff when I am left out anyway. I do love to eat! Oh, and have I mentioned that I got my teeth cleaned just the other day. As if I wasn't handsome enough, you should see my smile now!! Okay, so I am a little confident, too. Basically, my foster mom says I have no issues and I am a super dog and I just need someone who likes a dog with loads of personality and lots of love to cuddle with. If I were to sum up my motto in life, it is "Life is Good". Have a good day everyone! I am going to catch a nap, then go have some more fun!!!

No comments: