Monday, December 1, 2014

Milo your high

Hi there!  Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Milo (Pronounced my low).  I am a sweet cuddly dog who really enjoyed Santa's backrubs as you can see in this picture.  I am sure it comes as no surprise that I asked him for a forever home.  You see, I am a foster dog that needs someone to take me forever.  I have lived in a house with a small dog, so I am small dog safe.  AND, as an added bonus for anyone looking for a security dog, I once held the cleaning lady downstairs by growling and barking at her.  She talked to me so nice that after about five minutes, I let her up, but the good news is that no criminal will hang out in my house to see what I am going to do!!

I love to hang out with my family on the couch and I enjoy cuddling up with my foster sister Ginger.  I love runs or long walks and have a bit of energy for a six year old!!  Lots of exercise does the body good!!  I really like kids and want to race in the backyard with them.  I get kind of frustrated when my human foster brother is on the trampoline and I am not allowed to join him!  My foster mom says I am a true love and that the right person will make sure I get the love and attention I deserve.  Hope Santa gives me my one Christmas wish!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!

We are interested in adopting Milo.
Our family of 5 includes myself my husband and 3 boys ages 4 years to 9 months. We are a very active family with a lot going on.

Do you think Milo could adjust to life with small boys?

Best regards,
Eve

GreyFosterMom said...

Hi Eve,

Sorry I didn't respond. Milo got a home with another Grey. I think he was very happy to be with another grey. He liked kids, but did get a little freaked out by my 5 year old when he was playing football in the house. I think he found the perfect fit for him. Hope you found another pup that fit you! If not, let me know and we can keep our eyes open for the perfect one!!